Nassau County Bar Association
– To promote the delivery of competent legal services to all who need them, without regard for the ability to pay and without regard for the popularity of the cause;
– To protect and improve our system of justice and its institutions, in order to promote the fair, swift and sure administration of justice;
– To maintain and increase the level of professionalism among lawyers, particularly through continuing legal education programs;
– To encourage all lawyers to aspire to the highest principles and practices of ethical conduct and to preserve and promote the honor and collegiality of the profession;
– To inspire among all citizens respect for the law and the governing principles of our democracy, by personal and professional example and by public education;
– To provide benefits and opportunities to the members of the Association, which will enhance their capacity for professional, personal and economic growth.